It’s been a full month since the last update, things have
been really busy, but I’ll try to do better in the future of keeping everyone
updated.
10 weeks old
Michelle had her very first mother’s day. Unfortunately,
they called her early in the week and asked her to give a talk, so it was a
little bit stressful leading up to mother’s day. Adrielle was very obliging and
woke up early for me, so that I could make the excuse that I needed to get up
and take care of her. She and I then made Michelle breakfast in bed. We got
ready and went to church and Michelle did a great job on her talk.
After church I gave Michi her present (she asked for it, I wasn't trying to drop any hints)…
I came home later that week and Michi told me what she’d
been up to that day…
Adrielle is really growing up. It’s sad but also so exciting
at the same time. She’s exploring her voice and really engaged in everything
that is going on around her. She’s begun to talk to us and is a lot more
expressive of her emotions.
Her 11 week picture
We then spent Memorial Day weekend with family in Boise for
Erika’s wedding. We visited Uncle Chris’ grave before we left and then enjoyed
the weekend together.
She wasn’t exactly thrilled with the long trip, but she did
great on the way up there.
The weekend was great.
12 weeks old
She also started giggling for the first time, Michi ran fast
to film it, and we luckily got in on film. She's done it more since too, it's our new favorite sound in the world.
We can barely believe she is now 3 months old. She is
getting so big and we love her more each and every day.
13 weeks old
Getting ready for church today
4 generations
No comments:
Post a Comment